Monday, February 16, 2009

Love is in the Air!

This will be a quick post, but I need to share a thought. I just read a couple of my friend's blogs and both of them mentioned how wonderful it is to be loved by the love of their life. I found it interesting that one lives here and the other in Italy and yet, the thoughts were so similar. The first brought tears to my eyes to the point I couldn't see to type.

This brings me to my blog, because if I don't share how wonderful the love of my life is, I would be letting the meaning of love down. I don't know if that makes sense, but without my husband, I wouldn't be where I am today. It's not everyone who loves you no matter what you look like in the morning, no matter how much you rant and rave about insignificant things, no matter how they are feeling. It's not everyone who will support your passion with gusto and fervor when others put you down for even thinking of doing it.

I'm not sure if he even reads my blogs, but if you read this Randy, I love you! And I want everyone to know it! And thank you to my friends! Love truly is eternal. May we always remember.

2 comments:

Holloway Family said...

I totally agree, our loves are the best and it is great to know that I'm not the only one who thinks her hubby is the best and the love of her life. We do have the best men in the world!!

Krista said...

Thank goodness husbands are like wine - they improve with age. But I guess I'll never know because I don't drink wine. JK! After 20 years I think they are almost like you want them.