Thursday, February 5, 2009

Do you REALLY want to know?

I'm not sure about this, but ok, here goes. The meme awards? Ten "juicy" things about me? Well, the juice will probably ferment, but, who doesn't enjoy a good "whine" with their cheese.







1. I LOVE to travel! If I had my way, I would NEVER be home and would travel the world!








2. I love my family!! Without them, I am nothing!!












3. My passion is acting/directing! I would love to be on screen or behind the camera. That is where I am most comfortable and feel the best. I never have belonged in a church setting. I am my own person and no one understands that. They want me to be the cookie cutter person, and I am not that at all!


4. I would love to go back to school and finish my degree.

5. Reading a book or sitting by a fire are my favorite things to do, next to traveling.

6. I would love to live in Germany again! Beautiful country, tons of history to explore, and very nice people!

7. I love art! I like to go up to Park City during the Arts Festival. It's fun for me!



8. Mickey Mouse and I have a thing! He's my favorite character!! I could easily live at Disneyland. It wouldn't bother me one bit to be there every day! It's the only place I know of that once you pass through the gates, you don't have to worry about feeling stupid for acting like a kid again!!

9. I love the beach and sunshine! I'm not a sun worshipper, but to sit on the beach and listen to the waves lap against the shore, or to just look out over the ocean......now THAT is heaven!!

10. My friends. What can I say about them? Without them, I couldn't have lasted here as long as I have. They have lifted my spirits more than I can even tell. I love you all!

Ok now, speaking of friends, you know who you are! The ball has been passed to your court! Let the MEME AWARDS continue!!!

1 comment:

Becky Clinton said...

It's about time you put pictures up! Ya'll look fab.

BC