Monday, December 22, 2008

Ok, so on the advice of a much better blogger than me, I have started a blog. Don't know how well I'll do, but it's worth a try, right?

Does anyone know how to gain control once it is lost? I have the gain weight thing down pat! But the control factor is being illusive right now. I guess I have the holidays to blame. That's it! I'll just blame the holidays! Boy, that was easy! This blog thing really does work!!

If nothing else on this particular blog, I want to say, Christmas future is far away, Christmas past is past, Christmas present is here to stay bringing joy that will last! And yes, it is Merry Christmas, not Winter Holiday, Xmas (which I hate), or any other form. So to all who read this, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! And may your future be bright!!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Hello, Dahling! Welcome to the Blog world! Where you can erase anything you didn't mean to say and blame it on others if you do! Thanks for your nice words on my bad day blog. Up and down. Your "seasons" e-mail made me bawl! Loved it! Thanks for being my BFF!

Krista said...

Back to the gaining control issue - I think as long as you let yourself believe that you can eat whatever you want in moderation and listen for the stop signal you'll have success. Kids always know when they can stop. If you feel deprived you will lose control. Add veggies and fruits to the bad stuff and take walks or do your stairs every chance you get. If that doesn't work you can see what my real secret is on my blog!

Karen said...

Merry Christmas, Kari!