Friday, March 26, 2010

Oh Mighty Buddha!


Back to the Chinese restaurant we went last night. I love going there just to get the fortune cookies! Here's the latest in our fortunes for the future!


Randy - You shouldn't overspend at the moment. Frugality is important.
Kari - You will enjoy doing something different this coming weekend.
Sam - You will be reunited with old friends before the month is out.
Jake - Soon, you will receive pleasant news.
Tifani - The project you have in mind will soon gain momentum.


Tifani said of hers, "What is momentum?" It was hard for me not to answer, "Something I don't have!" But I explained the truth of it to her.
Good food, good company, good night!

5 comments:

Fat, Female and Forty said...

Momentum is that force thingy that happens when you are laying in bed, and the alarm clock went off, and you have to kick your legs up and over to make the rest of your body move into a vertical position. She may not need that momentum right now, but I sure do.

Kari said...

My legs kick just BECAUSE the alarm goes off! I'm throwing a temper tantrum!

Chaotic Di said...

Momentum? What the heck? I haven't had that for years! But now I do have a sudden craving for chinese food!

Fat, Female and Forty said...

Hey, Kari - you called me Krista in your last comment. I know we look a lot alike ('cept I'm cuter and brunette). We need to go out for Chinese again soon.

The Adams Family said...

Love your blog Kari:) Cute name! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I'm glad you shared yours with me!