Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Puzzled!

Ever notice when a puzzle is put up, it becomes the center of attention? So I got this puzzle from one of Jake's friends. He doesn't care for puzzles, and he knew I love them, so I got it. I started putting it together, and low and behold, it's a hit! Everyone that comes into my house just HAS to stop and try to fit a piece or two in. But it doesn't stop there. Pretty soon, a chair gets pulled up to the table and the pressure is on! The exuberation when a piece fits is exciting!


The entertainment aspects of a puzzle are unmatched. It's always fun just to sit and watch those who put it together. AND, it's so hard to pull yourself away once you get started! Can you say addiction?















So far Samuel has been at it for about an hour. He's completed quite a bit! In fact, I think I'll go join him now.


And........drum roll please.........its complete!!!! Except for two pieces that are missing........ Not a bad looking puzzle though. Very nostalgic. Time for a new puzzle!










1 comment:

Krista said...

Okay, now THROW that puzzle away so it doesn't drive anyone else insane that two pieces are missing. Not that I'm saying you were driven insane or anything. I knew that about you before and THAT'S why I love you!